Trips – Sightseeing

St. Bartholomew's Church was originally the parish church for the village of Podolí.
The castle chapel was originally built by the builder J. Wohrdn in 1654.
Originally in Běšine, a feudal fortress stood in the center of the village between two ponds, which was rebuilt into a Renaissance castle in the first half of the 17th century.
The Hořákov Castle is one of the lesser-known buildings in the Běšinsk region.
The village of Budětice is located in the district of Klatovy and the territory of the village is part of the Buděticko Nature Park.
Renaissance pearl Pošumaví. The castle is currently dedicated to cold weapons and armor and the phenomenon of historical swordsmanship.
The castle with a waterside yard is located on the edge of Nemilkovo. The previously devastated building is currently coming back to life. Cultural and social events.
The original church in Chanovice is dated as late Romanesque from the first half of the 13th century.
A well-known excursion spot above Chudenice with a lookout tower, an excursion restaurant and a natural amphitheater.
Cemetery chapel in Chudenice. Starting point at Bolfánek.
Lázeň castle under Žďár hill.
Dobrovský stayed in Chudenice from 1816 to 1828 as a guest of Count Eugen Černín, who was a famous scholar and whose castle Lázeň near Chudenice was visited by the most prominent Czech scholars of the time.
Mountain hut on top of Mount Svatobor in Šumava, built in 1895. Lookout tower with a wonderful view.
Church of St. Peter and Paul in Dolany was built in 1794-99.
The fortress in its present form was built by the lords of Dolan in the first half of the 15th century.
Komošín Castle is first mentioned in 1334.
The monument to the fallen in Dolany was ceremoniously unveiled already on October 10, 1920 as one of the first in Klatovsk.
The first mention of the village of Svrčovec is in a record from 1334, in which Mr. Púta from Svrčovce is mentioned as the owner.
Church of St. Vintière is probably the only one of this kind in the world.
Studánka is located near the church of St. Vintière on Dobrá Voda near Hartmanice
The village of Dolejší Krušec is first mentioned and confirmed in writing in the first half of the 14th century.
Since the Middle Ages, Bohemia and the Danube have been connected by the historic Golden Route, which was named after the wealth it brought.
Radkov is a village that disappeared in the 1950s above Pekelský údolí at the source of Pstružné potok.
The niche chapel on the road from Palvínov to Mouřenec probably stands on the site of the grave of the victims of the Thirty Years' War.
The chapel in Vatětice was created thanks to the initiative of the current owner of the land.
Žežulka is one of the places where the history of Šumava and its natural beauty combine.
There is also a former brewery near the castle.
The newly reconstructed church at the cemetery in Horažďovice.
The church in Horaždovice on the square.
The Jewish cemetery in Horaždovice was restored at the end of the last century
The castle in Horažďovice is located near the square.
Former butcher shops in Horažďovice
Pilgrimage chapel near Horažďovice.
Prácheň Castle was probably built in the 12th century. and took over the task of guarding the Pootava Basin.
The monastery church of the Virgin Mary in Horažďovice stands on the site of a chapel that was built in honor of St. Michael
You can come to Horaždovice Square through the Red Gate.
Red circuit: Horažďovice – Svatá Anna – Boubín – Prácheň – Horažďovice (approx. 10 km). For pedestrians.
The castle stands on the site of a former castle from the 14th century.
The ruins of a Gothic fortress founded probably in the first half of the 14th century and abandoned in the 16th century.
Chapel of Our Lady of Help at the children's camp in Odolenov.
Statue of St. Jan Nepomucký on the road from Hrádek to Sušice.
One of the mysterious places of Pošumaví is located near Hrádek.
The cemetery was allegedly founded in the first half of the 14th century.
In 1721, a baroque castle was built on the site of the former fortress, which is followed by a newly renovated classicist wing, which today serves as a guest house.
In addition to the castle premises itself, there is an exhibition of Prague marionettes, regional folklore exhibitions and a permanent exhibition dedicated to mineralogy and traditional crafts, among other things.
Chapel of St. John of Nepomuck was completed and consecrated in 1909.
Family tomb of the Lamberk family.
The Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary in Nezamyslice is a dominant building, visible from afar.
The castle in Záluží, today functioning as an accommodation facility.
Horaždovice - Babín - Kadov - Chanovice - Kvášňovice - Pačejov - Třebomyslice. For cyclists.
Horaždovice - Třebomyslice - Velký Bor - Chanovice - Oselce - Pačejov - Horaždovice. For cyclists.
Educational trail through a lesser-known corner of Pošumaví.
Early Gothic Church of St. Peter and Paul in Petrovice dates from the beginning of the 13th century.
The first mentions of the former waterfront yard are available from the 15th century.
The mansion, of which we find the first mention in historical sources in 1584, was built in Plánice only in the 16th century.
The current baroque form of the church of St. Blažeje in Plánica was created under the leadership of builder Johan Trajler in 1755.
The Kratická fortress ceased to function as a manor house after 1638, when the Šternberks sold the planic manor to Jaroslav Bořita from Martinice.
Prof. PhDr. Vladimír Helfert was born on April 24, 1886 in Plánice.
Czech Edison. This is how the Czech inventor and entrepreneur František Křižík is called.
Not far from the Nice church, there is a chapel of the Virgin Mary above a spring above a well with supposedly healing radioactive water.
The impetus for the construction of the Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary in Nicov was given in 1720 by Adolf Bernard of Martinice, the then owner of the Planice estate.
The legend of the statue of the Virgin Mary in Nice.
The column of the Holy Trinity in Plánice is a cultural monument registered in the state list of monuments.
A massive brick wall of unusual shape in Zbyslav.
A chapel with a healing spring near Zbyslav
In Zdebořice, the chapel of St. Vojtěcha and the massive rock above it, from which in good weather there is a nice view of the wide surroundings.
The single nave Gothic church of St. Jiljí was built in the 14th century in the Gothic style.
Chapel of St. Vintíře is located under the peak of the Březník mountain by the so-called Vintířová rock.
The original tomb of the Měchur family was built in 1813 by Jan Měchura, a wealthy Prague lawyer, farmer and father-in-law of František Palacký
Rabí is notable not only for its primacy among the most extensive castle ruins in Bohemia.
Glass statue of St. John of Nepomuck on the bridge over the Otava in life size.
The original wooden synagogue in Slatina stood in the center of the ghetto.
Horaždovice - Prácheň - Velké Hydčice - Žichovice - Hradešice - Břežany - Třebomyslice - Horaždovice. For cyclists.
Studánka is also called Strašínský důlek.
The pilgrimage and parish church is the dominant feature of the village of Strašín.
The listed chapel of St. Bartholomew near Sveradice.
The educational trail is 26 km long and is dedicated to historical and natural attractions in Švihov and its immediate surroundings.
The Švihov Water Castle has a unique place among fortification structures.
The dominant feature of Týnec is the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and the Baroque castle.
Velhartice Castle - a romantic Šumava castle with a completely unique stone bridge and a late Renaissance castle wing.
It is said that the story of the legend from the ballad The Wedding Shirt by Karel Jaromír Erben from the Kytice collection was supposed to take place here
The Gothic reconstruction of the late Romanesque sanctuary of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary, dominating Velhartice, took place around 1330.
The Jewish cemetery in Velhartice was founded in 1858.
Nemilkov Castle is a Renaissance Baroque mansion built on the remains of a medieval Gothic fortress.
Older residents still remember Jan Werich's stays in Velhartick.
Hradiště Prácheň was created as part of the castle system of early Přemyslov Bohemia sometime in the middle of the 10th century.
Yellow circuit: Horažďovice – Střelské Hoštice - Horažďovice suburb (station) – Horažďovice (approx. 12 km). For pedestrians.
The castle in Žichovice was built at the beginning of the 17th century on the site of an older Gothic fortress.
The early Baroque castle was created by rebuilding a Renaissance fortress in 1688.